- 2.59 miles from Mall at 163rd Street
- 2.95 miles from Cloisters of the Monastery of Saint Bernard de Clairvaux
- 2.49 miles from Bal Harbour Shops
- 2.87 miles from Concord Shopping Plaza
- 2.79 miles from Haulover Park Marina
- 1.16 miles from Museum of Contemporary Art
- 2.64 miles from Oleta River State Park
Across Biscayne Bay from Miami Beach, North Miami is a short drive from some of the areas best stretches of sand. If youre headed south to Downtown Miami, I-95 gets you there in about 15 minutes. But North Miami has charms all its own, including waterfront Oleta River State Park, the states largest urban park. The Museum of Contemporary Art is among the best in the region. If youre a sports fan, Sun Life Stadium, home to the Miami Dolphins, is nearby.