- 0.53 miles from Adventure Island
- 0.33 miles from Busch Gardens
- 2.33 miles from Moffitt Cancer Center
- 1.59 miles from Museum of Science and Industry
- 2 miles from University Mall
- 1.98 miles from University of South Florida
- 1.82 miles from USF Sun Dome
Bordered on its western edge by I-275, this area brings you the closest to two of the citys most popular attractions, Busch Gardens Tampa and Adventure Island. The neighborhoods other big draw is the main campus of the University of South Florida, one of the regions most popular public colleges. The citys other family-friendly destinations, such as the Florida Aquarium, are within a 10-mile drive. About 15 miles southwest is Tampa International Airport.